Author Topic: The Green Lane crew  (Read 4483 times)

Enderz

• View Profile
The Green Lane crew
« on: January 02, 2010, 11:58:54 AM »
SPG.

I have had a quick look at this website.  looks pretty cool, would like to do something like that.  dont think there is anywhere near me.

BUT!!!! as luck may have it my girlfriend has actually booked me an off road school day with trial world. (chrismas present) really looking forward to it, just need to book a day and go enjoy myself.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Green Lane crew
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 07:35:28 AM »
Did you forget the link? :D

Enderz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »
OH damn it...........  ;D
http://www.thegreenlanecrew.co.uk

and this is the school where i will be going

http://www.trailworld.co.uk/

SPG

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 09:41:27 AM »
You will love your day at Trialsworld i have been three times now , my wife and i had our wedding anniversary with them !!!
If you can ask for Barry , he is a mate of mine and a propper silly sod , it will be a great day out with him ??
Trialsworld are the main people behind the GLC forum and Baldzilla is Barry, Paul is the boss of Trialsworld who can also handle a bike well but STILL falls off loads !!
When you book up a date keep me in the loop as its only 15 miles from home so i MAY be able to call over and see you??

A couple of pics of me and my wife going through a small puddle !!! have a great day ????
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 09:45:22 AM by SPG »
SPG
 DRZ 400S
 KTM 950  Adv

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »
Looks awesome! Have fun and take some pics if you can.

Enderz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 01:04:22 PM »
SPG
I will ask for him and see what happens, are you SPG on the green lane crew as well?  if so name dropping might help me out lol..... and yes i will let you know the date.  might join the forum as well to get to know people.

admin
i will take a camera with me and see what i can come up with, if i get a change to take them i will post them when i get home.  really looking forward to it though.

SPG

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 02:11:59 AM »

No i am SPG123 BUT i have never posted anything as Barry always calls me re a ride out.
We go on the Home Counties Tours, which are great , your training day will be a huge giggle, a few mates have been and loved it.
SPG
 DRZ 400S
 KTM 950  Adv